MFM Dance Studio
Covid-19 Safety Procedures & Guidelines
The following is how MFM Dance Studio plans to implement the regulations and guidelines set forth by the State of Massachusetts and the CDC.
Please note that the regulations and guidelines are changing and we will update this info as needed. If you have any questions or concerns with any of this information please contact me. The health and well-being of our staff, students, and their families is our top priority.
• Anyone who enters our building must be wearing a mask.
• A mask must be worn at all times. This includes the studios, waiting room, restroom, and changing area.
• All teachers and staff will be in a mask at all times.
Inside The Dance Studio:
• Our waiting room will be closed. All chairs have been removed and students will not be allowed to gather in groups. Our staff member will be doing their best to keep students apart while waiting for class to begin.
• In order to help keep the students apart, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your class time.
• Both studios have been marked off with a 6 foot box for each dancer to stand and dance inside.
• No dancers will come within 6 feet of each other while in the dance studio.
• Dancers must have shoes on their feet at all times. No bare feet or foot undies will be allowed. Please wear ballet shoes, tap, and jazz shoes.
• All shared props have been removed.
• No food of any kind will be allowed in the building. Each dancer must provide their own water bottle. No cups or sharing of bottles will be allowed. Any water bottles left behind will be discarded.
• Please arrive to the studio ready to dance: Leotard, tights, and hair pulled back. No bags will be allowed. Please bring just your water bottle and dance shoes.
Cleaning, Sanitizing, Health Screening:
• All students must use hand sanitizer before entering the dance room.
• There will be hand sanitizer at the entrance of each studio and also inside the studios.
• All high touch items will be sanitized between every group of dancers. This includes (but not limited to) door handles, ballet barres, the restroom, and the dance floors.
• The restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized after every group of dancers
• Anti-Bacterial hand soap will be available in the restroom.
• All staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken at the start of their shift.
• Any staff member found ill or with symptoms will be immediately sent home, the dance studio will be sanitized from top to bottom, and all dance families will be notified.