MFM Dance Studio
Covid-19 Safety Procedures & Guidelines
The following is how MFM Dance Studio plans to implement the regulations and guidelines set forth by the State of Massachusetts and the CDC.
Please note that the regulations and guidelines are changing and we will update this info as needed. If you have any questions or concerns with any of this information please contact me. The health and well-being of our staff, students, and their families is our top priority.
• Anyone who is not fully vaccinated must wear a mask inside the studio.
• All teachers and staff will be in a mask.
Cleaning, Sanitizing, Health Screening:
• All students must use hand sanitizer before entering the dance room.
• There will be hand sanitizer at the entrance of each studio and also inside the studios.
• All high touch items will be sanitized between every group of dancers. This includes (but not limited to) door handles, ballet barres, the restroom, and the dance floors.
• The restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized after every group of dancers
• Anti-Bacterial hand soap will be available in the restroom.